Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What Is Reality & What Is Fantasy?

Have you ever found out something you wished you really hadn't? Just blindly go on with life as if it never happened ? Have you ever had a friend who turned out to not be such a good friend after all ? Has that friend lied to you .. making you believe they were there for you when in reality they were NOT!

People will only show you what they want you to see , I have found this out over the years ... and yet ... still find myself getting hurt by those who would call themselves my "friends." Is it just our human nature to lie? I don't think it is ... I think it is more of a characteristic that needs to be forgotten and stomped out of our society to never return.

When did humanity and compassion take a backseat to personal gain ? People should think before they act ... everything has reaction to your actions ...

Why do we surround ourselves with people we know will end up hurting us? why do we dream just to never have those dreams realized ?

More questions than answers ... so much confusion ... lost in thought...

I wonder, someday .. will I ever find that completeness that most seem to have .. I will push on through till i do , but how much more suffering do i have to take.

Fake friends and falsehoods I can do without during my struggles ... I have enough disasters in my own life without others causing it IN MY LIFE for me ...

Jenna~

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry someone hurt you. I pray to God you don't think I have. I made my mistake and you know that I will spend the rest of my life making that up to you. I hope it is all forgetten but it still hurts me to know that I let happen what happened. The fact that you are still my freind means more to me than you can ever imagine. You mean the world to me and you always will. Don't ever forget what you mean to those who care about you. The rest don't matter. People can be cruel. You just have to live and learn who is and who isn't. We all live by trial and error. You just have to keep trying.

    ReplyDelete