Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Introduction

This will be a short intro into what my blog is about. Seeing how i am not a big blog buff this is and will be new to me. But....Seems to be easier and healthy for me to do online. Journals don't really work anymore due to I have no time to really sit down and write my thoughts , feelings or what emotions I may be feeling .. Life is hetic and growing faster day by day. Some of you will see this as another ohhhh let's not have a pitty party person ... In reality ... I am only making this for myself... If others enjoy it then I am glad that there are compassionate people still left in this world .. If others do not like it ... Then i am but a click away from your sight >.> Use it rather than wasting my time and yours on saying hateful things. :)

I am merely saying what i feel needs to be said in times of need .... Expression is a great thing no matter what form it comes in.

Jenna~

1 comment:

  1. Hey nice blog hun I don't feel its a pitty party I enjoy reading others blogs its kinda nice when you can see how others have the same problems I do well that we all do I love blogging its good for the soul and cheap I might add lol remember to check mine out for all your theology needs.

    Brian

    ReplyDelete