Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bad Moments Even Worse Days

There are days that everything just seems to fall apart. In those days it starts out bad and just keeps getting worse through out. What are you to do when those days happen ? I have no clue. The only thing I can lean on is, take it one moment at a time. When you wake up and right off bad begins....let it. Let that moment happen, take in a deep breath, then try to let it go. Sometimes that works, sometimes not. I can no longer do what everyone wants me to do just because it would make them feel better...What happens to me , how I feel, what I want ? I don't think many really think about that when expecting things from me. I can't make everyone happy all the time or even some of the time. This year has been spent trying to better me, and finding it difficult and heartbreaking at times yet I refuse to let anyone knock me down...I can't.


No comments:

Post a Comment